Become an In2Herbs member today. Its Free!
News | Special Offers | Savings
AdrenaLift offers an herbal synergy to nourish and support the adrenal glands. This specific combination of herbs has been shown to support the adrenal glands and the natural release of energy. Adrenalift formulas are loaded with maca alkaloids and specifically selected herb complexes that tone and support the healthy function of the adrenals.
Adrenalift offers an immediate release of nutrients to support the healthy function of the entire endocrine system. Its perfect for people with a history of caffeine or sugar abuse, chronic fatigue, low mood and anyone wanting support for alertness, endurance, or natural athletic energy.
Adrenalift was specifically formulated to support and nourish the adrenals and support function of the entire endocrine system. Adrenalift works by nourishing the glands with specific alkaloids and precursor phytonutrients that are the building blocks of vital, essential, adrenal hormones.
Why does it work?
Two thousand years of popular use in Peru has shown maca root to be an important and effective support for fatigue. Science has recently proven maca alkaloids supports the function of the endocrine system in both men and women. Universities in Canada, USA, Italy, China and Peru have recently published reports showing precisely how maca supports the endocrine system.
• Support mental focus and energy levels
• Support balanced mood
• Elimination of crabby feelings in the morning
• Relief from stress and worry
• Support sexual health
• Support normal blood sugar utilization
• Help to manage sugar and salt cravings, etc.
• Support oxygenation of the lungs and blood flow to the skin
Most people feel an immediate response to the product. Increased effects can be felt with each use. Many people report an increase of energy after the first few minutes of each use, and the gentle effects will last all day. For the best health benefit, use Adrenalift as a tonic for a period of a 5-6 days, then one day off. Higher dosages may be used, but under the care of a health care professional only. As always, consult with your doctor. Use these formulas under the care of a health care practitioner only.
After three to four days of use, you may notice your body adapt to a greater flow of energy. Some over stressed patients may feel a temporary relaxation. Naturally, good eating practices and avoidance of stimulating caffeine and sugars and other harmful foods should be avoided. Plenty of water and some exercise are recommended.
The adjustment period may be followed by increased energy, and a feeling of calm. Your lungs may feel oxygenated, feeling strong and revived. Your skin tone may improve healthy oxygen levels feed your body, supporting blood flow and oxygen to the brain and organs.
People who are sluggish and unmotivated may find they feel uplifted and renewed. Support for nightly sleep can give a greater sense of feeling grounded and calm.
Adrenalift can be used as a tonic to support athletic energy, healthy fat metabolism, mood balance and physical workouts. Body builders, swim teams and long distance runners have been known to use the herbs for long term work regimens with remarkable and documented results.
Adrenalift formula is based on many years of clinical research on the nourishing properties unique to Peruvian Maca root. The Adrenalift formula includes six other carefully selected and studied herbs that work in synergy and to harmonize with the rich Maca alkaloids. The balance of action between the herbs is astonishing.
1) MACA, (lepidium peruvianum), is a high altitude Peruvian adaptogen, is test-proven to support endocrine function and performance in physical and mental activity. Maca is also found to be an important antioxidant.
2) JATOBA is a toning and energetic herb from the bark of a jungle tree. Often used as a tea in the Amazon to increase energy levels and stamina, it is rich in phytonutrients, anti-oxidants, immunostumlants and alkaloids. It harmonizes well with maca.
3) ASTRAGALUS gently supports and nourishes the endocrine system. It works in synergy with the other herbs without overpowering them.
4) SUMA is another adaptogen from the Amazon. A storehouse of unique phytonutrients support the endocrine system. Related to Amaranth, Suma root is often called Brazilian ginseng. It has a long history of use by European athletes
5) DIOSCOREA - Its phytonutriants provide a readily available supply of nutrients to support the action of maca root. Dioscorea offers a grounding base to this formula and acts as an assistant to maca root because it provides a storehouse of nutients.
6) SARSAPARILLA - Like Dioscorea, Sarsaparilla is included to supply the adrenals with the alkaloids needed to nourish the glands and provide phytosterols in small amounts as an assistant to support and enhance the action of maca root alkaloids.
7) OAT SEED EXTRACT - Nourishing and complimentary, concentrated oat seed extract is renowned for men and woman of all ages. It is a toning and nourishing herb with a long history of use for adrenal support.
This is a specially formulated extract featuring concentrated maca root synergystically blended with Jatoba, Suma, Astragalus, Dioscorea, Sarsaparilla, and Oat seed.
Take 30-40 drops with plenty of liquid 2-3 times per day.
The information on this website is intended for your general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a health care professional and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard medical advice or postpone consultation with your health care professional because of information that you have read on this website. Always read the label of any supplements or natural health products you purchase and use only as directed. Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.